Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

New Leather Jacket.

After going out for a really nice Lunch with my lovely Mum today, i decided to go and have a look in Matalan. I really like Matalan because they have some really nice tops and dresses, and especially holiday things around this time, at really reasonable prices.


For the last 3/4 years i've been wearing the same leather jacket, and time has unfortunately taken its toll on it, and it doesn't really fit at all anymore, and is starting to rip. So when i turned the corner and saw this leather jacket on display i was really happy.
It was just the type of jacket i had been looking for. I love the biker jacket style of it, and am so pleased that it fits so well too!
I was even more pleased when i saw the price at £28.00. Now you might be thinking, well of course its cheap its not real leather, but i would say to those people, that you would be surprised at the steep prices shops put on fake leather items these days!
I'm going out on saturday night with my best friend and some of my other chums aswell, and i hope to wear this then, so i will try my best to get a picture of it before i go!
I'll include the link straight to the jacket on the Matalan website below!

http://www.matalan.co.uk/womens/shop-by-category/coats-and-jackets/s2527447/biker-jacket

LoveLucy

No comments:

Post a Comment