Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Exciting make up deal.

After my successful trip to Matalan, i went into Boots to have a look at some new lipstick shades.
I decided to go for two colours that i wouldnt normally go for, but i thought i really wanted to try something new.

I decided to go for two Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks. One in 'Nude Delight 700' and 'Amethyst Shimmer 260' . You can get hold of these from any Drugs store, beauty shops, or online.

The Nude Delight is a really warm peachy flesh colour, and the Amethyst Shimmer is a much more bold raspberry colour with a hint of shimmer.


I was really pleased with my choices and so head to the till to pay for them when the lady tells me that there is a make up deal currently on and that i get a free Rimmel Scandal eyes Mascara with my lipsticks, it was a lovely surprise, and i now have another great quality mascara to try out for free!, and seens as mascaras, well make-up in general is so expensive these days, i wanted to share this with you all so that you could go and take advantage of this deal yourselves! 

Hopefully i will get round to doing a review of these two lipsticks and mascara soon!

LoveLucy



No comments:

Post a Comment