Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Outfit of the day.

I thought that sharing outfit of the day with you all would be a good way of showing you some of my favorite items of clothing, and also some new things i've bought. I'll include where i got them from and if i can remember how much each thing was :)

The weather today where i live in lovely and sunny but not too hot, so i decided to add some summery-ness ( not even sure thats a word but i like it!) to my outfit by wearing some shorts, but wear some tights aswell.
Because i have decided to wear an all black bottom half i thought a more patterned shirt would add some fun and interest to the outfit.

My Shirt i am wearing was a christmas present, but i believe it is from River Island at around £25.00
I love leopard print so this is one of my favourite shirts!


My shorts are very plain black, linen from New Look. I did get these so long ago that im not sure i can remember how much they were, but knowing New Looks prices, i wouldnt imagine they would break the bank too much.

Tights, Primark. £4.00 for 4 pairs, very trusty!

It isnt very clear from the picture but im also wearing the triple chained pastel ball necklace that was in my 'spring/summer jewellery' blog yesterday.

I hope you liked this, and hope that maybe it has given you some of your own ideas!

 ( unfortunatly primark doesnt have a website sorry! )
see you soon

LoveLucy

No comments:

Post a Comment