Pages

Monday 29 April 2013





What you may soon learn about me, is that i absolutely love jewellery, and wearing an outfit without at least something on, well.. its just not right! In particular i am earring and ring obsessed. ( I will make sure to post soon about my ring collection ). Although it doesn't look like many, these are only a selection of my favorite earrings! I decided a while back that storing them on a large pint glass was a good idea, as it keeps them flat so they don't get all tangled up in a jewellery box, and also keeping them stored together in pairs like this, saves oh so much time when you've got that one earring in your hand but the other one has decided to go walk about, its no fun at all. i would really recommend this storage!
I always love discovering great places for earrings and any new suggestions would be great! Please let me know on either my twitter or tumblr which i will link below!

LoveLucy

http://wakeyourdreamsxxx.tumblr.com/
https://twitter.com/Lucy_Rosee

No comments:

Post a Comment