Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Make-up looks

So, ever since i was little i've loved make-up. Because i'm a plus size girl, ive always had terrible self esteem, and wearing make up, no matter how glamorous or plain, always helped massively with my confidence.
It was only when i was about 16 years old that i really started to take an interest in doing make-up properly, both beauty and theatrical, spending alot of my money and to be honest, too much of my time which should of been spent revising for my GCSES, doing make up. I really started to think that i wanted to make a career out of it, as at the time it was all i wanted to do, and i loved it so much. unfortunately  since then, for lots of different reasons i have decided that for me, it probably isnt the best way to go. However my passion for makeup and beauty will never change.

About 2 years ago i decided to set up a photo album on Facebook of all my make-up creations, just for fun really, and also to see what all my friends thought as well  The response was so great, i got tons of comments and likes which made me really happy, and so many people were really complimentary about it. So i thought i would share just a few of my make up looks with you, and depending on responses i might just do some tutorials..we'll see.
Also, if anyone wants to see the whole album then i will leave a link to it below.

https://www.facebook.com/lucy.rose.7545/photos?collection_token=639113034%3A2305272732%3A69&set=a.10150221643328035.346858.639113034&type=3






LoveLucy

No comments:

Post a Comment